You don't deserve it. You can't buy it. You can't live without it.
Many believers wrestle with grace and with the notion of doing better or trying harder in living the Christian life. Best-selling author R. T. Kendall explains that you are totally acceptable to God through faith in Christ. You are justified freely as a gift. You are a winner before you start. You are accepted before you have done anything.
Discover how God’s grace covers failure and sin, and justifies you freely as a gift. Within these pages, you will be encouraged as you find new freedom, revelation, and joy in this in-depth study of the Ten Commandments.
Some of the life lessons that Kendall shares in this message include:
• What a glorious goal God has for each of His children
• How to view this world as a temporary place
• Why it is important not to put down deep roots in this culture
• When to say no to the pressures of this world
• Why being good isn’t enough to get you into heaven
God has a particular and personal delight in you. He will always love and cherish you.